In Kenya school is not free, there school fees, uniforms and supplies. If a child does not have the funds for school fees they are forced to go home and can not return until they have the money.
We have 120 orphans in Kenya who are starting school this week but we need the funds to pay for their education. We ask you to please give a donation to provide a scholarship for a child.
It only costs $60 per child for primary school, $300 per child for high school and $700 per child for college to get a teaching degree.
Below you will see the budget and we ask that you please give a donation to send these precious orphans to school.
- Deborah Murunga: College (Teaching) - $700.00
- KERREN Nafula: High School - $300.00
- Sofia Nekesa: High School - $300.00
- Hillkia Walekhwa: Tuition - $300.00
- Faith Neema: High School - $300.00
- 116 Orphans: Primary School School Supplies - $800.00
- 116 Orphans: Primary School Tuition - $6,960.00
- 120 Orphans: Food - $400.00
Give A Donation Today To Provide Hope For A Better Future To These Precious Orphans In Kenya!